Consuming pure gold is safe and some of the health benefits are listed below:
- Anti-inflammatory – Gold salts are well-known for their use in rheumatoid arthritis treatment and in similar applications. Gold injection was the standard in rheumatology for decades before the invent of biologics and other immune modulating drugs that are cheaper to produce than gold.
- Cancer – Gold isotope 198 is used as a treatment in some forms of cancer.
- Dentistry – Gold alloys are widely used in restorative dental surgery in applications such as bridges and crowns.
- Mental Health – There is evidence that gold can improve mental health and nervous disorders such as depression, epilepsy and migraine headaches as well as increasing concentration and awareness.
- Psychological – There is a psychological aspect to many consumers who believe something this valuable and rare must also be of benefit to health!
- Surgery gold is used in surgery to repair blood vessels, bones, membranes and nerves.
Accreditations of gold for consumption
We are listing a few agencies which recognize that gold is safe for human consumption: